CRT sign on the bridge at Kingswood Junction. There explanation for building the cut is a long way short of the real story
Stratford engineers plan for the 1812 changes to the lock arrangements at Kingswood in order to keep delivering a lock full of water to the Warwick canal. Warwick weren't satisfied and took them to court
Original 1794 survey for the Kingswood junction. Under the old line of the canal the junction cutting would have been nearly 2 miles long.
Part of the 1799 survey for the revised line for the canal that took the Stratford Canal along its present route and much closer to the Warwick canal
Detail from the 1799 survey for the revised line for the canal that took the Stratford Canal along its present route and much closer to the Warwick canal
This collection of albums represents the photograph archive collected over several years by the Rowington Parish Records group.
Downloads are not available however high resolution copies of selected material is available by contacting the Webmaster.
All questions should be directed to email@example.com
Top navigation bar with Home button
Search - use "A B" for exact, A and B for conjunctive search