Post House aerial Old Post House and Rowington Tennis Courts
1 Old Post House and Rowington Tennis Courts
1042X-2 The Old Posthouse. formerly the Bell Inn
2 The Old Posthouse. formerly the Bell Inn
1042X-0 The Old Posthouse
3 The Old Posthouse
1042X-4 Old Post house shortly after restoration and conversion in the 1950's. Note the original front door bricked up and a new front door with porch
4 Old Post house shortly after restoration and conversion in the 1950's. Note the original front door bricked up and a new front door with porch
1042X-3 Rear of the Bell Inn. This shows the steps up to the door of the Chicken House below which is the arch of the 3/4 cellar used to store the ale
5 Rear of the Bell Inn. This shows the steps up to the door of the Chicken House below which is the arch of the 3/4 cellar used to store the ale
1042X-5 The stable and manger and above it the door to the hay loft
6 The stable and manger and above it the door to the hay loft
1042X-6 In the foreground is the 'burglar alarm' in the form of two geese!
7 In the foreground is the 'burglar alarm' in the form of two geese!
1042X-7 Access to the property was via the
8 Access to the property was via the "fordrough" on the left from Old Warwick Road, running past Forge Cottage
1042X-8 In the snow before the garage doors were installed
9 In the snow before the garage doors were installed
1042X-9
10
1042X-10 The small boy pictured is Robert Blyth who is still living in the house
11 The small boy pictured is Robert Blyth who is still living in the house
1042X-11 Note the pony “Flicker” in the stable
12 Note the pony “Flicker” in the stable

New images